Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Friends-The Best part Of life.... ♥♥♥

A funny Conversation B/w Me And My Friend-

Friend-You Have a Girlfriend???

Me-No I don't......What About You????

Friend- you are lying (>_<)


Me-No I am Not....... (-_-)

Friend(as He is a computer Freak and Hacker)-I dont have any other option but to hack your ID

Me-WTF???

Friend-
When I am Sad, I hack!! #TrueStory
so don't make me sad... :p
Don't worry... i am in a good mod taday!! :D

Me(as I write Rhymes)-
When i am sad, i usually hack;
i know thats bad but i do rhyme these words for you to know its a rapp,
I'm a li'l bad brat nd watever u said was a crap....

Hws dis rhyme buddy???


This thing make me learnt something-
friends are the best part of your life
they are the real fun when u will be sad they will be with you
when u'll have problems they'll be with you,
they make even help you to get ideas (as in my case)
so always take time to meet friend, have chat wid them.........
Enjoy guys..........
I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.
      --Pietro Aretino

A friend is one who sees through you and still enjoys the view.
    --Wilma Askinas

There is only one thing worse than fighting with allies and that is fighting without them.
    --Winston Churchill


No comments:

Post a Comment